Sales Manager H/F
With offices in France, UK, Spain, Germany and Belgium, Hawk offers brands and agencies a unique full service multi-channel advertising solution.
Agencies can plan, activate and manage their campaigns across multiple channels (audio, desktop, mobile and out of home) via one platform.
Hawk is the first DSP to be built for connected devices and allows brands to activate truly integrated cross-channel advertising strategies while giving them full control over where their ads will be seen and the audience being targeted.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager M/F in Brussels.
This is an incredible opportunity to join our successful and fast-growing team in Brussels, helping to manage and grow our relationships with key BE agencies and the brands they work with.
- Grow existing relationships within agencies and advertisers themselves, with a view to long term commercial growth
- Develop and grow new relationships with agency account teams and key decision makers
- Identify advertisers most suited to Hawk’s offering and develop an in-depth understanding of their advertising needs, existing tech partners, planning & buying cycles etc…
- Proactively generate ideas & solutions for advertisers in the market
- Maximise your coverage across your ‘patch’ of agencies through calls, meetings, presentations and social events
- Meet and exceed revenue targets, along with key performance KPIs
- Develop and implement commercial strategies with media agencies and brands direct
- Respond to briefs and develop creative solutions for potential advertisers
- Work closely with your clients to identify the most suitable routes to activation
- Strategically navigate new agencies to overcome potential blockers
- Conduct monthly or quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders within the clients you work with, gathering feedback and continually striving to improve our ways of working with these clients
- Identify long term commercial opportunities with agencies and advertisers
- Be present at relevant industry events, always looking to develop your knowledge of the overall market and always looking to expand your network within the industry
- Work closely with our ad operational teams, client development and creative studio to come up with strategic ideas for clients and ensure your campaigns are successful
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- You speak Dutch with a good level of English (and notions of French are advantage) or you speak French with a good level of English (notions of Dutch are an advantage)
- Strong understanding of the media landscape in the BE and beyond, and a sound knowledge of the programmatic market
- Passion for creative advertising and data led advertising solutions
- Established relationships within agencies, preferably at all levels and across multiple teams
- Ambitious, outgoing & personable with a strong presentation style
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a skill for identifying opportunities, opening and developing business relationships and generating incremental revenue
- Excellent attention to detail plus an ability to work efficiently as part of a team & independently
- Proven success in a previous digital role
- A ‘get it done’ attitude and an understanding of how to break down barriers and overcome objections
- Must be enthusiastic, someone who thrives under pressure, loves a challenge, and knows what success looks like
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organisation.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.’
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Hawk is a technology company offering omnichannel solutions, combining innovative media activations and consumer insights.
Hawk currently employs over 120 people in several countries such as France, the United-kingdom, Belgium, Germany and Spain.
Sales Manager H/F
Loading application form
Already working at Hawk?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.